By DJ Monk
The legend that is ÜR’s very own ambassador for glunk ‘n’ roll, Michael Monroe, has just announced a string of dates in support of his forthcoming new album, ‘One Man Gang’.
Dates are as follows:
- 30 October – London, O2 Academy Islington
- 1 November – Leeds, Brudenell Social Club
- 2 November – Milton Keynes, Crauford Arms
- 3 November – Southampton, Engine Room
- 4 November – Birmingham, The Mill
- 5 November – Glasgow, Garage
- 6 November – Manchester, Club Academy
- 7 November – Bristol, Fleece
- 8 November – Stoke, Sugarmill
- 9 November – Great Yarmouth, Hard Rock Hell Festival
Tickets for all shows, except HRH, go on sale this Friday (10 May) from all usual outlets.
In addition to long-time sidekick and collaborator Sami Yaffa, Monroe’s current all-star band line-up features guitarists Rich Jones and Steve Conte, and drummer Karl Rockfist. It’s gonna be a helluva a ride, that’s for sure!