Teutonic thrash legends Kreator are to celebrate their decade-long association with the iconic Noise Records imprint via a massive deluxe boxset being released early next year.
‘Under The Guillotine’, which will impact globally on 26 February, will contain re-issues of the band’s first six studio albums, plus a wealth of bonus material:
- ‘Endless Pain’ – swirl vinyl with original artwork and inner sleeve
- ‘Pleasure To Kill’ – splatter vinyl with original artwork and inner sleeve
- ‘Terrible Certainty’ – splatter vinyl with original artwork and inner lyric sleeve
- ‘Extreme Aggression’ – half/half vinyl with original artwork and inner lyric sleeve
- ‘Coma Of Souls’ – splatter vinyl with original artwork and inner lyric sleeve
- ‘Renewal’ – swirl vinyl with original artwork and inner lyric sleeve
- ‘Some Pain Will Last’ DVD – containing the ‘From The Vault’ mini documentary plus two previously unreleased audio live concerts and an Andy Sneap remix of ‘Live In East Berlin 1990’.
- A 12” x 12”, 40-page hardback book of photography, quotes, and lyrics from the first decade of the band’s existence. Contains rare and previously unseen photos from the era.
- Reproduction ‘End Of The World’ demo cassette
- ‘Demon’ figurine USB drive containing MP3 audio of all the expanded editions of all the albums.
- All encased in a special executioner’s guillotine box.
In addition, the first 250 orders from the Noise Records store will also receive a signed art card by Kreator’s Mille Petrozza.
Also available as an introduction piece is ‘Under The Guillotine – The Noise Anthology’’ an 18-track double-vinyl collection of Kreator’s Noise-era classics, pressed on splatter vinyl, including rare and unseen photos. For non-vinyl collectors, there will also be a 30-track 2CD version, housed in a mediabook. Both feature rare tracks and remixes from the band’s discography.